Friday, November 09, 2007

a case of the giggles..


I went to D&W today, just to buy some 2% lowfat milk. Skipped about like I always do to the cash register, and then, stopped, stared, and BURST OUT LAUGHING!

I'M A COMPLETE MORON! The dude at the cash register was SO attractive I could barely keep my face straight! *HAHAHAHHA* So when he asked how I was, I just laughed, and snorted out a "good" somewhere in the spit-infested conundrum. And then, I pretended to stare at the credit card machine the whole time...still giggling like an idiot. Even the zit on his cheek seemed to add "appeal." I guess I was taken aback...I haven't seen many "attractive" males lately, and dang it, it took me by surprise! I was so happy it was...it was...uncontainable!

*god* I'm hopeless...HOPELESS I TELL YE!!!!!!! :D *swoons* For those of you who really know me, I wear my emotions on my sleeve. If I hate you, I hate you...and I show it. If I love you...well, I drown you with presents, and with encouragement in the worst of times, and make fun of you like the foo' thatchu are. ;) If I'm tired, I get bothered and irritable, and when I'm bored...I fidget like a maniac. If I'm sleepy, I think of space. If I'm happy, I'm loud and boisterous, and I laugh like the loudest 5 foot 2 inch clown that you ever sawed! And if I'm sad, I sulk inside, and I drown myself in busy-ness to stop confronting my sorrow, and probably right before thinking of space before I get sleepy, I'll cry an ocean. If I'm busy, I'll be whistling and singing away listening to my iPod, and I'll have a "talk to the iPod" attitude. If I'm serious, I'm probably inspired by what's before me, so thereby I'm completely immersed in it. But if I am presented with an extremely attractive male of the opposite gender...I am, simply put, unpredictable.

Aanywho, apart from THAT craziness, awl is well. :) It's Diwali, and that officially means "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to Northern and Western Indians. *woot woot* My new years resolution: *uh* *GET TO MED SCHOOL* and...maybe stop swooning hopelessly. *heh..can't stop giggling* MAKE IT STOOOOPP!!!!

On a totally random note: My work, is SO AMAZING! I'm learning a lot, and although I'm challenged many times by the data that I end up with, putting it all together is priceless. I love my team. They're an inspirational, amazingly funny, and focused lot!

No comments: