Monday, October 29, 2007

apples be good for 'da soul o'da mind

*while buying apples at Meijer's*

Dad: "Guess what? You won't BELIEVE what I did today!"
Me: "What did you do that was so UNBELIEVABLE?!" *gasps*
Dad: "I ate an apple!!!"
Me: *uh*
Dad: "And I thought. Like those thinkers. I ate an apple and I thought."
Me: *uhh*
Dad: "You know, that Isaac Newton fellow ate an apple and thought, and he discovered gravity!"
Me: "OH! WOW! Maybe you'll discover antigravity?! Just like matter has anti-matter! You could come up with anti-gravity!!!!!" *excited looks*

That's still on hold..meaning I'm still waiting for dad to prove anti-gravity. BTW..that's his patent. Don't any of youse evil readers steal our idea! It was HE who ate the apple after all! :D

But wouldn't it be cool if there was such a thing as anti-gravity? That'd be like...STUPENDOUS! ENRAPTURING! EXPANDIFEROUSLY MARVELOUS! And..kewl. :)

So peoples: EAT AN APPLE EVERY DAY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE APPLES!!! I must be super super smart full of great thoughts :)

shruts said...

ok, here on out...whoever comments on this post should tell me what it is that they would like to discover! :D

that'd be so cool to know!!! :D :D :D

so kate...do me the honors! after eating an apple, what do you think you would discover?! :D *eager looks*

Anonymous said...

hmm... I really was trying to think of something deep... but I think I would discover how to have a a self cleaning/picking up house. :)

shruts said...

hey..that's a VERY DEEP invention...think about it, if that were invented you'd be a TRILLIONAIRE!!!!! b/c EVERYONE in the Universe would want to build such a house! :D

Anonymous said...

true... I would LOVE to be a trillionaire!!! I'd totally share the wealth with you since you supported my apple eating induced idea :)

shruts said...

*basks in impending richness* :D thanks kate!