Tuesday, June 12, 2007

motivated

(listening al) *we're going to win this* - Bloc Party

I LOVE that band! *swoons*

*ahem* I'm finally motivated, to do things in life. All kinds of things. I went to my poster presentation in Indianapolis, and I met the Director of the Drug Screening division at Promega! *gasps* That was so cool!!! :) He LOVED that just about EVERY inhibitor I used was from his company! *haha* Ofcourse, there were some very interesting questions that were raised about my project and data, and what can be done further. I made some great friends too...all in just an hour and a half! :D (that's me for ya')

All in all, I came to realize how stupid I've been. I used to be self-motivated, and something came along and distracted me. All of a sudden, I see it again. It's like an open road. Before, I saw an ocean, a never-ending mass of water before me. Now I see the white bridge I was standing on extend over the ocean. I don't know where it goes, but it's continuing dang it! It's my rainbow. You may say it's stupid to follow a rainbow, but that's like saying it's stupid to follow your dreams.

*whispers* Follow your dreams!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Follow your dreams!! :)

shruts said...

*yesss* Kate's been brainwashed!

*hee hee* *giggles* :) jk

Boomer said...

Hey, you know that's my motto. ;)

You and your adventures!! I miss you :(

shruts said...

your motto is "be yourself" :)

and if you din't miss me, you'd be un-human.

like, a monster *makes moster face* *fails miserably* :( I suck @ making monster faces :)

i miss you too..i guess that makes me a non-monster, which is why i can't make monster faces.

*the end*

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not a monster. I'm scared of monsters... :0

Boomer said...

Oh i see, so now you know my motto better than me?

Riiiiiiiiiight :P

shruts said...

yup..got that right yo! ;)