Thursday, June 21, 2007

light please!

Upon discovering that my o so beauteous macbook HAS NO KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT!!!!!....I went on a 'my life is darkness' rampage w/ Emil:

Me: it's ALL BECAUSE OF THE LACK OF KEYBOARD BACKLIGHTS!
-WHY O WHY!!!!!
-*flails* & *dies*
-i should do what derk suggests...start selling crack...that's AFTER i stop eating/smoking/whatever people do with it that i'm supposedly doing with it
-now EVERYTHING ties in
-now there's a reason for it ALL...there is no light in my life

Emil: you know what
-there's always a tomorrow

Me: i know, maybe if i keep myself and my laptop outside when the sun rises it can you know..capture some of that solar energy and thereby give my life some meaning...WAITTT..that'd require solar panels, which would require BILLIONS of dollars, which NOBODY has b/c it's all spent and gone in the Iraq war...so basically, i'm lightless...AGAIN
*sobs even more passionately*

O..THE GOOD TIMES! :D *haha*

Life's been great! Seriously, tons of light has been shone here (thankfully)! I'm doing things I love, one of which involves intense MCAT studying, ER-ing, and just chillin' w/ my fellow villians. :)

No comments: