Tuesday, June 05, 2007

*giggles*

*looks out window* DUDES! Our road's finally being resurfaced, and OMG..it looks like a freakin' ARMY OF TRANSFORMERS outside our house right now! You know...when there's about 5,669,782,319,400,371 HUMONGOUS heavy duty trucks sucking up asphalt and spitting it out like wrathful ooze when there's barely enough space on our street to hold two mid-sized sedans? The first time I saw them, it reminded me of War of the Worlds. *eek*

RUN PEOPLE!!! RUUUN FOORR YOUURR LIIIVEEESSSSSSS!!!!!

*ends rant*

I bought a laptop! It's bootiful! :D *swoons* EDIT: My desktop! :D :D :D ..the bkgd. is from the Transformers movie..perfectly in sync w/ the happenings on my street.



Um, nothing else is new. I'm going to Indianapolis this Sundee for an international conference at Eli Lilly, and I get to present my data from lab on a poster! :) I'm super excited!!! It looks really pretty too! *thanks macbook*

*official british accent voice* I'd also like to take this wonderful opportunity to give a shout out to Jean, Sandhya, and Steve. Thank you SO MUCH for EVERYTHING! I love you guys!!!!!

And ofcourse, to my parents for their insurmountable patience with me this entire time. Gosh knows how many dishes I didn't do these past few months. :D

*AMORES y BESOS* :*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

New laptop!!! YEAY! How fun I love my laptop too!! xox

shruts said...

i know! it's the BEST thing that ever happened to me! I LOVE IT! SOO much freedom! *swoons* :)

Do you have a mac/PC?

Anonymous said...

PC ... It's not the best most high tech laptop in the world, but it does its duty and I love it for that! :)

Unknown said...

"Amores" no son "abrazos."

Lesson learned!