Saturday, May 20, 2006

the all-seeing eye


I've been thinking much lately. I've been thinking. Of what you may ask?

Well, I've been wondering. Thus far, I had always deeply thought about the role a human being plays in this world, in this universe. I have often found myself zoom out of a certain location..from my eyes, to my surroundings, to the earth, to the solar system, to the Milky Way, to the Universe. And I often end up concluding and recognizing one more time as to how truly unimportant and small I am. It amazes me each time, like a slap across the face that tells you to wake up and suddenly become aware of the truth.

We as humans have created something wonderful and powerful here, and I have ALWAYS thus far thought of Nature empowering us with our vast abilities and curiosities. Yet I would always also think of how foolishly and how arrogantly we have betrayed Nature through our actions towards Her. I always believed in a good and bad, a white vs black, a good versus evil. *huh* I have had the great honor of being empowered with an epiphany...Are we not a part of Nature? Thus, are not our actions those of Nature's? Hence, how can there be an evil? How can such a concept exist, when in the whole context of the universe this concept fails to matter?! (thanks Solet)

My family and I went on a far and long drive today. It was amazing...hence such thoughts. I like to look at clouds a lot..and I absolutely could NOT resist seeing something I LOVE..eyes..a pair of gorgeous eyes that seemed to follow every turn our car made today..watching me from heaven as if.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»