Sunday, May 21, 2006

*pop*

So, I think I have this really really wierd relationship with soft drinks. The dealio...

I used to be like OBSESSED with Mountain Dew (by the way..*do the Dew*) And then I decided to quit, and was totally on that like for two years straight. And then I fell in love with this gorgeous boy...and then I started drinking pop again. (and YES, its POP, NOT SODA!!) Thus far I've reached some seriously critical positions in my life regarding pop. At one all ending low I stooped so low as to SERIOUSLY injure a vending machine by my lab..and I DO mean serious..if it were a human being, it would be alive only if it had a mechanized heartbeat, and half its body would be made of steel. I only kicked it around a few times, o, and thats AFTER I shook it a million times to see if i could get an extra Mello Yellow. *oops* And THEN came the stealing...ah! My heart woes in pains, the wraths I now suffer from having attempted such horrific feats.

Pop, how shall I live without thee?! Save me from such disgraces.

3 comments:

Boomer said...

You crack me up. Every. Single. Day. And I love it. :D

shruts said...

:D Tis my function...after all, Laughteryme is the transmembrane protein responsible for making STP during the Shrutron Transport Chain..SHAME ON YOU FOR NOT KNOWING! ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»