Wednesday, May 17, 2006

capital punishment

Ya..so lately I've been on 'quite' the crime spree. Lets consider the evidence..ahem.

Yesterday was the worst of all. I met Ananda at LHC, nobody there, for lunch, and we just HAPPEN to enounter the refrigerator with the Large DO NOT CONSUME ANYTHING IN THIS FRIDGE UNLESS AND UNTIL YOU HAVE KEPT SOMETHING IN IT sign on it. So OBVIOUSLY, being the criminals that we are, we open the refrigerator and STEAL an ENTIRE can of Diet Coke. I was obviously freaking out..but then was comforted by the fact that we could pour it into a cup and it would look just like coffee. *happy feelings* So we innocently walk back to have lunch only to find out that the amount needed to quench our thirst was MUCH greater than that which could be satisfied by just one Diet Coke. SO...*happy feelings gone* We walk back towards the kitchen, and lurk around the fridge..JUST when we're about to get another, the Associate Dean walks past us and I feel my heart leave my chest..we pretend to be simply checking out what marvelous types of purple containers are in there, then close it and I pretend to open the microwave and press some buttons to make some sound, and then pretend to wash my hands..I was definitely freaking out! Not to mention, after stealing the second one we realized there would be only one more left for the true owner of the package. *looks guilty* But no, my crime spree didn't stop there..so my Spanish class is really difficult and Libro de Buen Amor was written in 1300..just to prove its really really difficult, so I MAJORLY cheated..have NEVER done so before in my life (honestly, truly never), but I borrowed a translation from the library. *shameful pause* And every time anyone at the lab saw me with the translated book..they'd say 'cheater.' I suppose it serves me right. Not to mention, I think I got really really punished by whatever heavenly entity resides in the universe..I was 30 minutes late to my spanish class because the printer I was using to print my essay for that class absolutely magically shut down (has NEVER done this before) just when I want to print the essay out. MOREOVER the frikkin' construction workers blocked the nearest path to Dunbar..so I had to walk all the way back to Haenicke, then past the Library!!!!! So I suffer guilt and think it will all be ok. Hmm.

I got up this morning horrified of my dream..in it my leg was being mutilated by a great white shark. *shrieks* I SHALL NEVER STEAL OR CHEAT AGAIN.

Then again, I DID once say the same phrase before..Never say never.

7 comments:

Michael said...

Adorable Shruti...absolutely adorable!

Boomer said...

Hey Shruti, I need some cash. Let's rob a bank together. ;-)

shruts said...

aw CYBORG DUDE!!! am o so honored by thy presence. :)

ananda dude..LETS! we could use the cyborg as our technological cover..you know, to turn off all the secret devices!!! :o

Boomer said...

O man, you're a MASTER at this!

shruts said...

Master: "wha' wha'?"

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»