Tuesday, March 14, 2006

proof

Seriously, literally a few minutes after my last post it started storming like *hell on earth*...which made me reconsider whether or not I really HAD a sixth sense! :o It was sooo scary!!!!! Apparently there were 113 twisters 'down south' (compared to michigan) and 10 people died! And I realized that although I was horrified to death to the point that I woke up and started freaking out with my family because there was a tornado watch and we started getting torches and food together and heading for the basement (*haha*) I absolutely enjoyed every minute of such a huge adrenaline rush! In the middle of it all, my dad and I managed to catch ourselves staring out of the living room window cracking up about how we seemed like the only house on the street with all our lights on because we seemed like the only ones afraid and awake...but if it were india..now imagine this...imagine every single person on our street out on the street staring up and just like wow, this storm is really big, I wonder what it could do? gee...just like...crap, or dang..huge storm eh? like woa...look at that lightening strike..or woa..look at that twister..oops its heading our way!!!! *eek*

Maybe my love for thunderstorms is genetic..maybe it runs within the Indian lineage! Who knows?

Speaking of weather..I cannot believe Michigan...it was 73F yesterday, today, snow, 35F with 50mph winds. *blech*

So, I have some mahvelous Andy quotes for ya'll:

1. Two hydrogens are walking down the street.
One says to the other "dude, I think I lost an electron"
Other hydrogen dude: "so dude, are you sure?"
First dude: "ya man, I'm positive"

*hahaha*

2. What is The Undertaker's element?
....why...Barium! ;)

Possible MCAT writing prompts:
3. It is good to eat babies...i mean vegetables.

4. Tater tots are good for the soul.

5. Logical reasoning practice:
God is love. Love is blind. Thus, Ray Charles is God.

O..and i've heard this a long time ago..actually Scott, you might remember this :)

Proof of how girls are evil:

girls = time*money
time = money
girls = money*money=money^2
money = √evil
girls = (√evil)^2
Hence... girls=evil

No comments: