Friday, March 10, 2006

sixth sense O_O

haha..i love sites that attempt to define your name..here's one at http://www.quizgalaxy.com
How would my name be defined by the dictionary?

shruti --
[noun]: A person with a sixth sense for detecting the presence of goblins

(WARNING: this definition is NOT ACTUALLY concomitant with the real definition of Shruti, which is "the cosmic sound of truth") ;)

I seriously hope 'goblins' has some reference to diseases...wouldn't it be sooo cool to be able to just KNOW what the disease is in the first place..i mean the entire diagnostic area would be WIPED out because of me!!!!!*kapow*

I was running the other night, and o my gosh, it was ominously quiet and black. I noticed the street lights on one of the streets was out, and for like five minutes I sprinted like *heck* to the next stop sign where I could finally see my street again! I seriously thought someone was following me...maybe it was a goblin!!!! :o It still made my heart beat faster. And then as soon as I made that turn into my driveway, I laughed out loud simply because I could not believe how I was capable of 'inventing' such thoughts...such threats to my well-being. Sometimes when I'm home alone I hear noises from the attic and I *FREAK OUT*...like that's when you'll find me on AIM, or scrambling to dial some numbers on my cell phone to reach my parents or a friend just so that I have SOMEONE else to calm me down!

On a much brighter note, I've noticed that ever since the 'coming' of 'spring', I hear the birds every morning, and *GOSH* I didn't realize how much I missed the presence of non-human life! I mean, I don't own any pets...actually they kinda commit suicide on me. :( And I love how I can just look outside the window and see a decently green lawn which I helped rake for like two days in a row some day late in October until I had blisters on my palms...and now I can see it again! I can finally hear the rain pitter-patter on my roof, and the thunder scare me half to death! I love the suddenness of lightening and how I catch myself wondering if I saw a strange light, only to be reminded a second later by another bolt that I was in the middle of a thunderstorm. And I can't wait for the flowers to start blooming so that I can walk past a tree in full bloom and have their fragrance startle me to admire nature even more.

I can't wait for it all to begin. I can't wait for 'life' to 'begin' even though it was here all along...I can't wait to bloom myself.

No comments: