Sunday, March 26, 2006

Crayola :(


blech..It's been a rough weekend! *aaa* I have a 15 page paper on prions due Wed. and I haven't even started!!!! *eek* Not to mention, I SUCK at MCAT crap! Why o why on earth do people invent such tests?! (actually, I secretly understand why :) ) I miss good times..I cannot wait for April to come and GO! Go!! Go away!!! I don't know how I'm going to survive anymore. I'm so sick of school. I barely even have time to go watch movies anymore! *sucketh* I have no clue how I'm going to survive med school if i'm freaking out already! I just need to hibernate for a while..hide away. Far away.

2 comments:

Boomer said...

Don't worry Shruti. You'll be totally fine in med school--you'll adjust just like you did when you came to college. You're just stressed right now because it's getting down to the end of the semester and professors go nuts this time of year. Exams, projects, presentations and papers are all due at once, not to mention you have your MCAT looming in your mind all the time. I know exactly how you feel. Remember how crazy I was before the PCAT? But once it's over it's over, and there's nothing else you can do. Just take it one day at a time and do what needs to be done--you've got what it takes. And just like you always told me, you're as smart as anyone taking that test, and you'll do awesome. :)

Keep your chin up--I'm always here if you need me. *amores*

shruts said...

aw dudette! I love thee..truly. gratzie para todo. <3