Monday, March 27, 2006

humbug

Wow...today has seen some serious turn of events. I opened my email today to find that one of my coolest cousin sisters on my dads side gave birth to a baby boy! *giggles* I cannot believe it! I used to play with her all the time when I was little, and now she's married and has a child of her own! I'm officially a "masi" now..that means Mom's sister. :) I was jumping with joy!!! I actually got yelled at because of it because we have wood floors and my dad freaks out every time I jump because he thinks i'm going to create a massive ginormous hole in our house. (as if someone as small as me could actually do that...but I do have a wicked jump)

So the day started out cheerful, from all the humbugness thats been going on. It was a good day, slightly productive, but quite lazy in that i spent millions of hours just talking to people at my lab because of special things that are currently going on there. I got home, and heard some pretty gruesome news though. Its personal...I shall not divulge. I'm just really really scared and sad. I don't know...its times like these when I force myself to forget about everyone else but my family. Its times like these when they really need me...unfortunately, its my first time and I have no previous experience with such a huge responsibility of protecting them. I'm scared even though I know better. I'm scared that something I love could be gone..something I love so dearly could not be here to love me back. I'm horrified. *tears*

1 comment:

Boomer said...

*worries worries worries*

I really really hope whatever is wrong will turn out ok. I'm always here if you need me....

See you Thursday *hugs*