Sunday, March 21, 2010

mv

 m + v = <3

Juuuuust like I predicted the heart is WHOOPING my little booty around like it ain' no joke. :)

I find it fascinating though that my little butterfly of a heart keeps flitting through wondrous moments of my life, especially perhaps the best vacation I've had in a lifetime with my parents. For Spring Break we went to Hilton Head Island, SC. I could not have asked for a perfect moment to forget about medical school - the tumult of learning in school is really overwhelming, and I had honestly forgotten that the rest of the world existed while I tried to study it locked up in my cave! It was stormy towards the end, but worth every red sunrise! All I can remember is some of the best Indian food, mom giving dad and I "sand therapy," glorious shell collecting, studying the heart while staring at giant waves, and waking up to dolphins every morning!!!!! :)


Waking up to dolphins - 100's of them for HOURS all day!!!!!


















Sunrise:
 















View from bedroom:
*dreamy*








Mom also put mehendi on my hands (henna) - in celebration of Navratri. I can't wait for my classmates to wonder what disease I have newly acquired:







 
So now I'm back at it again - plowing through the stenotic valves of my laziness and hoping caffeine will increase study volume and work output, when in fact all I need is a diuretic (the exam) where I can pour out all pent up knowledge about the marvelous muscle.


Except, I pause for a dose of humor:

3 comments:

Boomer said...

You said diuretic and I felt a nerdy tremor pass through my body.


Btw, I miss our long strings of blog comments.

Michael Jiggidy Jordan said...

Glad you had such a good time!

I looooove the motivational posters. Especially the asymptote one! I wish I could read all the writing on there, but I see something about "when x ≠ gandolf" :{D

shruts said...

panda - omg - i need your help on drugs. SO BAD. Is there any way I could meet with you during board studying (in May) and go over drugs? Please?! We have to know ~90 for cardio! OMFG! I say we start a string of comments about cardio drugs. ASAP.

Mr. Jiggidy - I think it says: Domain = [something] (Walls of Morin, Bridge of Kun Din)
Range = fill real # when x does not equal sign Gandalf.

:)