Monday, February 22, 2010

i just killed....

...an exam with my bare pencil.

KILLED. 

I'm going to go bury it in the snow so that the blood doesn't haunt me, lest I become too arrogant.

To the heart - I humbly await you. May your four chambers keep me intrigued, enthralled, and in heated pursuit. I certainly never hope to fathom your twists and turns, your conniving laughs and gruesome sorrows - but I appreciate that you choose to grace my life with confusion and enlightenment.

Cheers - to learning about what makes you beat!

aka. CARDIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :

                                                 And if the moment wasn't perfect enough already, 
  I received this in the mail,
love ABrierty-->

2 comments:

Michael said...

Glad to hear you're learning about how to keep me alive!

shruts said...

:)

where the *HECK* have you been Borg?!