Thursday, June 19, 2008

*SOOO HAPPY*

This post, is wholeheartedly dedicated to my friend Chris, who just got accepted into Albert Einstein's College of Medicine (Yeshiva University)!!!!!!

Like holy crap. For those of you who don't know how EFFIN' GORGEOUS that school is, let me tell you...IT'S AMAZING!!!!! There used to be a time in my life where I just dreamed night after night of getting accepted there, to be immersed in the culture and populace that is the Bronx, and everything that comes with the host of experiences at AECOM. For me to even know someone who is going to be one of the greatest physicians EVER, much more, for me to have studied with, spent a good few hours writing letters of intent (*flail*), discuss our passions for medicine, and other wondrous moments of nerdiness ...is phenomenal!

He waited SOOOOO long for this moment! Congrats Chris! You waited SO patiently!

I AM SO PROUD! :D *beams*

No comments: