Friday, June 20, 2008

on a post spree...


(Latest drawing - copyrighted!)

I saw the moon yesterday. It didn't look like a jewel, nor delicate. It looked real - a rock that's been hit and bears the scars, unhidden by the Sun's blinding light. It wasn't a smooth globe, but rather its edges suffered from shadows of vast craters and undulations of peaks. Even for me to imagine or compare its magnitude to where I stood was strangely intangible. But here's the irony - in all its cragged glory, I still admired it and watched blinded, in awe. It is the one object I could realistically see in such detail. I appreciated a true sense of perspective when looking at stars like Polaris, or other vague objects seemingly invisible to the naked eye in comparison to this bright mass hanging in a vacuum.

Why is it there? And why am I here?

There is a reason. THERE IS A REASON TO THE MADNESS OF ORDER!!!

No comments: