Thursday, June 12, 2008

"PLUTOID?!!!!"

IS THIS FOR REAL?! Apparently,

"Now an IAU committee, meeting in Oslo, has suggested that small, nearly
spherical objects orbiting beyond Neptune should carry the "plutoid" tag. The IAU's Committee on Small Body Nomenclature has now decided that dwarf planets that move beyond Neptune should be placed in a new sub-category, the plutoid. " ~BBC
Remember that time I requested squirmy old men locked in a room need to quit deciding the fate of the Universe? I guess they need hearing aids! I think I'm just furious still that Pluto was demoted, and thus any reference of it feels like stoking coals to the fire in my heart. As IF it wasn't bad enough that it's a dwarf planet (*cough* NOT *cough*) they now demoralize it further by categorizing it with other LESSER MORTALS...i mean...LESSER PLANETS! There..I said it! Whatchu gonna do old men? Huh? Huuhhh?! HUUUHH??!

*looks of dare*
*HAHA* OMG I just saw this about Pluto's Fury.

No comments: