Tuesday, April 22, 2008

the things God says...

Me: "So how's God doing?" (Dr. E says he's God) :P
Dr. Essani: "Not so good, the economy's ruining my mood."

Dr. Essani: "You know, marriage is like adopting somebody."

Dr. Essani: "When you're asleep you're in the same state as being nonexistant."
Me: "No way! I'm in my dreams!"
Dr. Essani: "No, you're nowhere!"
Me: *BLOODY FASCINATED*

8:10pm Dan: Have you heard of the Cassini?
Me: *within one second* the spacecraft exploring saturn's moons?
Dan: yeah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassini-Huygens
8:11pm Me: damn i'm good! *high fives self*

I seriously didn't know I was so passionate about space so as to recall satellite missions at a moments notice! It's amazing! It was almost like a subconscious automatic response. Sometimes...I spend more than a few minutes remembering how much my tiny brain can handle. O.o

Extra Tidbit: :)


No comments: