Sunday, April 20, 2008

Katedra

My favorite animation of all time:



It almost makes me allegorize the Cathedral for the human body/mind. But it's strange...Ironically, every time I see the animation, and when the man becomes the pillar I feel free, when that's clearly not what's happening. A part of me feels like in becoming a part of the Cathedral he realizes his place/oneness with everything. That although he may have been a free-living, moving, and acting entity he was composed of nothing more than the dirt that composes the pillars.

And I have NO CLUE if any of that made any sort of sense! :P

This week has been SOO TREMENDOUSLY awesome! :D I traveled so much that my head's spinning! Along with the rest of me! I seriously, SERIOUSLY do not envision my future in life without traveling. It's what I live, and breathe for. I just wrote this, on a whim, ...again! :P

Feet,
Take me there.

Eyes,
Show me the Universe


Mind,
Feel freedom.


*copyrighted* :)

No comments: