Thursday, November 15, 2007

SUHNOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!

:) I'm happy. I see white fluffs of magic landing on my tongue, on my jacket, in my eyes. If only I could stare at them forever! I know most people dread snow, because of having to drive in it. But to me, in the winter, I wake up wishing it were snowing outside. It brings a smile to my face. It makes me so happy inside, like the little kid in me jumps excitedly and claps her hands! :D *jumps excitedly* Maybe it's knowing that I'm in a snow globe..warm and comfortable, while the snow wisps past the pungent cold of symmetrical snowflakes on my face. I love that feeling. I've waited for these moments for a long time. I wonder if anybody else could understand my joy.

I'm SO happy. It's snowing. Which warrants my yearly dedication to snow by Robert Frost:

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's snowing?! LUCKY!!!! I can't even get a good freeze down here. 2 days ago it hit 80 DEGREES!!!!

oh... P.S. I updated my blogger just for YOU :)

shruts said...

*wweee* :D