Wednesday, January 31, 2007

the two F's

Dr. Essani:

"You see, there are two things that every cell in the human body enjoys like heck. One is food, and the other..well, the other." *interruption of class gasping, cackling, and massive blushing* "It is simply the only purpose of life."

I think about my dreams sometimes, about what I want to do with my life. How I'll spend all that gorgeous and precious time expanding my knowledge about anything and everything in life...and then I think about the two F's. *woops* I guess I should spend my time giving pleasure to every cell in my body.

But then not only would I become obese, but a whore. (both of which are greatly not selectively preferable in achieving the reproductive ends life is defined by) *what irony*

;) Don't worry..I'm still me. Still tiny, and not even CLOSE to the 'w' word. :D :D :D Yea, so don't worry. I still suck at life. :D :D :D :D

*peaces*

2 comments:

Boomer said...

Um, the 'other f' doesn't make you a whore. MULTIPLE other f's with multiple random people you don't even care about makes you a whore. I'm sure you're incapable of being a whore because, well, you're just better than that. ;)

shruts said...

*whew* I was getting concerned you know..for the welfare for every cell in my body. :)