Thursday, February 01, 2007

honorable explanation for Mikey The Smart

Boomer: girls don't fart Shruti
maybe i should've told you this before you became so comfortable
Shruts: GIRLS DO TO!
it's a normal physiological funcitoning!
Boomer: no
you're wrong
i know its hard to believe....
but there's a first time for everything

Shruts: HAHAHAAHAHA
AHAHAHA
thanks
*puts a stopper on it*
o great... i asked mikey to defend me...and he goes 'yea, girls dont' fart or poop'
Boomer: see, i told you
Shruts: it's funny, b/c steve's said that to me before...and i'm now in a deep debate with myself as to teh validity of this repeated symbolic statement!
Boomer: its truth
truth is greater than fact!
Shruts: hmm..so wher edo you suppose all that gas produced from teh ecoli in your gut or all that POOP actually go?!
Boomer: I don't have ecoli in my gut
Shruts: riiight
*tears your gut apart* *does gram stain on it*
TURNS PURPLE!
OMG>...IT"S ECOLI!!! *RUN*
Boomer: NERD ALERT!

Shruts: HAHAHA
perfect
just perfect
Boomer: that's right
i'm perfect, and so is my gut and my non-fart producing anus
Shruts: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
omg
*massive bout of laughter*
wow..i didn't know anus-i produced farts
Boomer: well, it LETS THEM OUT doesn't it?
forgive me, i don't fart so i wouldn't know

No comments: