Thursday, December 21, 2006

*uf* homo sapiens

I just realized, that each human has different religious, moral, ethical beliefs, different faiths, different modes of survival and action. But when you think about it, its really all just survival of the fittest eh? Could it be that humans are thusly different simply because they have 'adapted' to their individual physical and spiritual environments, and that these 'adaptations' will eventually lead to the survival of the human specie as a whole?

It's kind of sad. Sometimes I don't think humans deserve to survive because of how much damage we inflict upon everything around us, but at the same time am amazed and inspired by our intellectual capabilities and respect humans that much more. But I'm constantly told that humans are not a different entity from nature itself...so we are essentially only creatures that speed up the process of entropy (the part I hate), but that we're not really 'bad' because we're also a part of nature (the part I love).

O, and I'm 21. *massive bout of giggles* ;)

No comments: