Friday, December 22, 2006

*submits to conforming* ;*

10 Favourites
1. Favourite Colour- Blue and white
2. Favourite Food- Pav bhaji
3. Favourite Song- You're so damn hot, OkGo ;)
4. Favourite Movie- um...i love a bucketload, current favorite Pursuit of Happiness
5. Favourite Sport- Basketball, Hockey, and Football (the british kind)
6. Favourite Season- Monsoon
7. Favourite Day Of The Week- Thursday, me loves!
8. Favourite ice-cream flavour- Chocolate chip raspberry! *salivates bountifully*
9. Favourite book- O dear spaghetti monster...Catch 22, Don Quixote
10.Favourite stuff toys- um, i had this white teddy bear when i was little -.-

Currents
1. Current Mood- *exhileratingly confused about life*
2. Current Clothes- Grey sweat pants and grey tank
3. Current Desktop- uh, dad's blue abstract art doo-dah
4. Current Toenail- uh..wtf?
5. Current Time- 11.22.13pm, Friday (i know...its sad)
6. Current Annoyance- o there's one for sure, as always
7. Current Thought- Do something with your life!
8. Current Boy/Girlfriend- I thought a dude would be nice, but I think I shall pause for a while.
9. Current Book You're Reading- Hitchhicker's Guide to the Galaxy (also one of my favs.)

First
1. First Best Friend- Payol
2. First Crush- *huh* *thinks thru multitude of crushes* *picks them all*
3. First Movie- Hum!!! (i think)
4. First Piercing- 2 mo's old, both ears (its a coming of age in India)
5. First Lie- wow...I don't remember much before 2nd grade, so maybe then-ish.
6. First Music- Hum..again ;)
7. First Car- dude, Toyota Tercel, but we had a scooter in India, a Bajaj, and my mom's dad owned a bus, but that's not technically ours, and my mom's side of the family owned a Maruti. O well. Now i'm stuck with the stick gear Tercel, which I have no clue how to drive! *hah* Anybody want to buy?! *winks*

Lasts
1. Last Cigraette- Not even when the Universe is ending! *blech*
2. Last Drink- *is afraid parents might read* *trembles*
3. Last Car Ride- Back home from the lab 4 hours ago *heh*
4. Last Crush- *still crushing* *tries to get over it* *can't* *does it* *returns* *SUPER-confused*
5. Last Movie Seen- The Thomas Crown Affair
6. Last Phone Call- my mom calling @ lab to tell me she made gulab jamun!!! *yum*
7. Last CD Played- Christina Aguilera (i know, but she has a great voice eh?)

Things You Are Wearing
1. Grey sweats
2. Underwear =-=
3. My silver bracelet which I never/can't ever take off

4 Things You Have Done Today
1. Wake Up
2. Ran to lab
3. Commended by superiors on hard-ass work
4. Got my feet wet in the rain! (yucky, but my fav)

4 Things That You Can Hear Now
1. My heater
2. Clock ticking
3. Some sound I often liken to be a major highway behind my house
4. *i should turn some music on* ;)

3 Things You Can't Live Without
1. Friends & Family
2. Laughter
3. Science, Art, Literature, ...challenge!

1 Thing You Regret Now...
1. No regrets, I learn from my mistakes.

*peace & luvs to all* *MWA*

4 comments:

Montano TV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Montano TV said...

This Meme is interesting.
thanks for visited you my blog.
Do you have a reason, to paris hilton need Intelligence, jejejej
God give her all, brain no.

bye

Michael said...

Figured this was something up your alley! :)

http://blogs.zdnet.com/emergingtech/?p=448

shruts said...

WOA..dude that's AWESOME! You should check out www.sciencedaily.com...it's one of the best across various planets in science (including Earth, Jupiter, Neptune, and yes, Pluto) :D *luvs ya*