Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ecstatic about failing! :D

PChem test 1: 32/100 (class average, 36)
PChem test 2: 51/100 (better than class average...i was busy fainting and being shocked to check)

I am currently HIGHLY questioning my own ability to view my own score. I think I might have looked at someone else's score...because i REALLY REALLY thought I would get a 10! Maybe it was a typo...maybe its actually an 11!!!!

On another note, my mom found my FAVORITE nursery/grade 1 cartoon educational video that I used to watch while growing up in India. I cried. I REMEMBER IT! All of it! OMG...it still is my favorite. You may not understand it, because it is in Hindi, but you can tell what the basic jist is; that of the kids learning that there's one, and there's many. But that when many come together, there's power in it.




Abrupt end. :)

10 comments:

Boomer said...

WE'RE THE SAME!!

Med Biochem
Test one: 57/100 (class average 64)
Test two: 70/100 (class average 70)

And there's no curving. :( I feel stupid.

shruts said...

that doesn't mean we're stupid! we're just primitive...score-wise. ;)

Boomer said...

That's right--LOW EXPECTATIONS WIN THE RACE!! :D

shruts said...

survival of the fittest babae...and that includes those fit to loose/fail! That's US! People'd better WATCH OUT! *kapow*

Boomer said...

OMG SHRUTI YOU'RE SO HOT WITH YOUR HIP WORDS :O

*makes out*

shruts said...

*cherishes first kiss* :D

Boomer said...

Now don't go getting senitmental on me. I'm just going to pluck your innocence from the vine of your youth and leave you for the next sucker to marry. ;)

shruts said...

*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH*

(i'm at the library, and this really cute guy keeps staring at me laughing on my own) :)

*waits patiently*

Boomer said...

You should go up to him and impressive him with your vast knowledge of his prostate gland. ;)

shruts said...

o man, i think i'd embarass myself...ahem, correction, i'd trip first!

Me: "uh, did you know that your prostate was..uh, down there?" *glowing smile*
"him": *stare of horror* *runs away and vows never to meet an indian again*