Wednesday, October 18, 2006

butta'flies!!!


So I actually thought I was a smart person. But after how this semester's been going, and half of it is done...um, I'm not so sure. Apart from coursework, I've become horrendously weird, and haven't been speaking to people as much as I often do. And I really really don't know why!

Its like Shruti turned off.

I've decided maybe a haircut might change that. But I'm not so sure. Crud.

I feel like a butterfly. I'm colorful, but I've had my ups and downs, and I can't take anymore!!!!

4 comments:

Boomer said...

Aww, I feel the same way. Sometimes I feel so detached from people because of how busy I am and I just want time to go shopping or spend an entire weekend NOT doing homework. But I think those days are over--at least until I get some breaks from school. As for you, you'll get through this and I'm always here for you! I know sometimes I can't talk online but if you ever need me give me a call! :)

I'll help you find something totally hottt for your haircut. I've already started looking. :D

*amores*

shruts said...

*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE* SO excited for the hot haircut search! :D *JUMPS marvelously high*

*MUA* you're the greatest.......like, EVER. I could wish for no one better to love as my best friend. haha...the fact that you're looking for a haircut for me reminded me all this! heeehee

JH said...

test

shruts said...

jean!!!! you commented! :D *EEEEEE*