Friday, August 11, 2006

zzzzzz

Alex: Yea, I had a 15 minute power nap before I came.
Mike: Did you know that sleeping with your legs elevated for 15 minutes is equivalent to 8 hours of sleep?
Alex and myself: Cool.
Alex: I'll have to try that. I wonder what would happen if you slept like that for 8 hours!
Mike: you'd go into a coma
Alex: BEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP



Alex raises his palm towards me
Alex: its a high-five.
Me: O, i thought you were saying Om.


:)

Anywho, life has been busy, but surprisingly fun. I love it!

3 comments:

Boomer said...

Those ads are probably generated automatically by the computer--not just a person actually going through blogs and posting them. I've gotten them frequently myself and they are highly irritating. If you want to make sure you don't receive any there is a privacy feature in Blogger that allows you to monitor your comments. :)

shruts said...

AWESOME! SUPERB! STUPENDOUS! :D *jumps off cliff in happiness* I'm DEFINITELY going to check the privacy feature out!

gracias! :)

Boomer said...

De nada. ;)