Tuesday, August 08, 2006

OMMCATG!!!!!!!!

O MY MCAT GOD!!!!

It's barely a week away...and I've JUST started CRAMMING like nothing on earth! I feel like a large packet of marshmallow's stuffed into a 1cm^3 box...no air, no space, no LIFE!

Seriously, my plan:
by tomorrow: FINISH, I mean FINISH, reading almost the entire Physiology textbook
by Friday: go over old notes from Quant, physics, orgo, gen. chem, genetics, biochem

O yea, did I mention I have a test on monday, and a physics final on thursday?! HOLY CRAP.

WHERE'S MY AIR?!!!!!!!!

I put it off way too long. I suddenly realize I shouldn't have. But I can't do anything about it now eh? Seriously, I'm glad that atleast its finally HIT ME in the face! *whew*

2 comments:

Boomer said...

You just need me ATP. The Amanda kind.

shruts said...

gotcha gotcha...well, i'll have to replenish soon eh?..say could you get the amandric acid cycle going about 1pm tomorrow? somewhere in the intracellular location of the LeeHonorsCollege'ondria OR Bernhard'ondria?! i might not have a 'communication' neuron on me, but try to send me an 'electric' message tomorrow morning-ish. :D (hope you could decipher the nerdy language, but i'm sure you're a pro at that now! :) )

I LOVE YOU O SO MUCH ATP! *mua mua*