Thursday, July 27, 2006

bOObies!!!!!

Caught your attention yet?

*haha* No..seriously. Ananda and I went on a BOObie rampage yesterday at LHC..we imagined situations in which humans might have 6 boobies like cats, or the Uniboob..where there's only one boob on the body. No offense, but its pretty intense to imagine a huge uniboob person versus one who might be flat chested. According to the boob expert, (aka Ananda) if a flat chested person went to the beach, their bikini would only be this tiny triangular patch. Me: *on floor clasping stomach with laughter & tears in my eyes* *almost choked on my sandwich*

I'm glad I'm di-boobed.

Dude, yesterday was SUPERB! The Cyborg made my dad's day! Not to mention he got a pistol! *pees pants* Seriously, that thing is HEAVY! And soo intensely cool. It just amazes me that humans have for centuries held within their power the ability to take life away from another. It is comforting that we can control that urge to kill random people, evil people. Ironically, i think having a weapon only a few feet away amplifies one's care in controlling such urges. Or is it vice versa?

O, and then ofcourse i almost DIED last night!!!!! Cats..they hate me or something, even though i absolutely fell in LOVE with Pickles! Hobbes has gorgeous eyes though, and he's a LOT more intensely interested in everything. Yea, I sneezed a few times, and then my nose started running like the Nile. My eyes were itching like crazy, and actually started swelling up when I got home! :o And then in the wink of milliseconds my voice COMPLETELY changed! For those of you don't know me, I have a really distinct squeaky 5-year old voice, atleast thats what it sounds like on voicemail. :) But o man, it got like gruff, like as if my vocal cords were inflammed! It was a pretty neat experience though, to experience myself with a different voice. I think the Cyborg and Ananda paid a lot more attention and took my "i hate you because you eat Tums every second of the day, so i'm going to kill you' threats a lot more seriously.

So, the reason why my flickr badge seems to be constantly stuck at the few pictures that are there...ahem, because *whispers* I forgot my flickr password. I know..how could I? But that's just me. :)

I created LIGHT!!!! *EEE* I am God.


A gorgeous calligraphed dragon I found in some old mom/dad notes:


For those of ye who don't know what I look like or how gorgeous I am...

5 comments:

Boomer said...

You are so beeeeeeeeeeeautiful!

I had a great time hanging out--and I'm happy you didn't die from your allergic reaction!

XOXO :*

shruts said...

*blushes* ...haha..that was pretty funny wasn't it? did you hear my voice?!!! OMG...WHAT ON PLANET EARTH!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

shruts said...

ok, thanks

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»