Wednesday, June 28, 2006

punkette!

...Thats my new nickname! :)

I cannot imagine everything thats been going on lately...there's SO much to do between here and the end of August. My MCAT teacher says I should submit my primary application to med. schools sometime mid-july. That would mean me getting my personal statement, other essays, resume, and letters of recommendation all ready in about two weeks! *AAA* Oh, ofcourse, thats AFTER I decide which schools I have to apply to! yay. Moreover, I'm going to be TA'ing, which means grading papers, TA meetings, and setting up experiments, plus my physics 2 class+lab, and ofcourse my second shot at the MCATs!!!! This is it you know. This is my time to carpe diem. Nobody else is going to do all this for me eh? So why not do my best? Its time I stopped slacking off. Its time I lifted my butt off my 'i'm so busy so i'm sad' attitude and get things done. Its time I prove myself to the world. Its time I prove myself to myself. I need to survive this. I will.

And then I think of that day. The end of August 19, perhaps more so the end of August when I'll atleast have my whole med. school application process wrapped up. I can only imagine how exhilerated Amanda feels...I'm so excited to get there myself...I'm ready to prove myself.

So peoples, better watch out for this Punkette!!!! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shruti! Long time no talk. I'm so happy to hear about your applications to med school starting to go through. Congratulations! I'm preparing to move to DC for an MFA in film and video, and my girlfriend and I found a nice apartment there last week just north of the street where all the embassies are! Yay!

Keep blogging - i'm enjoying it!

dan jones

Boomer said...

I can relate to the overwhelmed feeling you're probably experiencing. You've got a ton on your plate, but keep your spirits up and keep on top of things--this too shall pass. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you out. :)

*amores* :*

shruts said...

Dan dude! congrats on the apartment! I know you'll do great at that Masters degree! O ya, and I agree, embassies ARE pretty exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»