Thursday, June 29, 2006

peeing my pants!



Ok really, I didn't ACTUALLY pee my pants..but I was CLOSE. Seriously, the new Spiderman 3 trailer is out!!! *EEE* I couldn't stop flailing everytime I saw Toby McGuire. I have a MAJOR crush! :) (you can click on the title of this post to get to the trailer)

I'm really happy today. I finally have my movitation-meter up..which means I'm FINALLY going to sit down, this ENTIRE weekend, and spend my time selecting schools to apply to. Its going to be tough, but I have finally decided that being lazy isn't going to get me anywhere. Its the truth. If I can't survive this, I can't survive med. school...which is going to be a LOT more challenging. I can't wait to get there! But I have to start first.

Seriously, today has thus far been awesome. I had lunch with Amanda..it was QUITE cool..and then the Cyborg showed up. I was deeply honored. *bows* Ofcourse, I spilt Pepsi all over myself but thats just me. :) And then ofcourse I attended my first ever TA session, and when Norton called my name (which he GRAVELY mispronounced), I stood up and looked at the class..and thats when it hit me. And I kind of trembled. I am responsible for them. I am their provider of gen. chem. knowledge, and I'm going to make it an experience they will cherish. Not one where they just monotonously do lab work and still get F's on their lab reports, which is kinda what happened to me. *ech*

Norton to class: "So whats a micro?"
Students: "mumbles...10 to the -6?"
Norton: "SMALL, Macro means BIG!!!"
Me: "SERIOUSLY..how EVIL can one get?"

Norton to class: "I would prefer you not to bring alcoholic beverages in your drink containers next time. You can bring Vodka, I mean ORANGE JUICE"
Students: *stare blankly*
Me: *OMG*

Well, after that I had a BLAST with my labmates. We were all huddled up in the corner in which I work, and according to Pramod, it seemed like we were all at a marketplace. *haha* Good times.

EDIT: MY TRANSFECTION WORKED! ITS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!! *SQUEAL*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»