Saturday, June 12, 2010

fan of shades...

Play here: Fan of Shades



"I picked a color long ago
To suit my tawdry tales of woe
And now it doesn’t fit.

Well, my friend who’s a fan of shades
Travelled to the everglades,
And asked if I’d come with.
There’s no one I would rather see -
She’s (He's) a special friend to me.
But I feel I’d be leaving you behind.

That’s the game of love and war -
Choose a side your fighting for,
See if there’s a white flag to be raised.
I know it’s not a fair assessment
But I can’t be asked to wrestle with the colors of who you’ve now become;
‘Cause you and I we’re not the same
And neither can be held to blame
It’s just the way the story has to end.

Being here and being there
There’s no space for being where
I feel I should be.

Loneliness is like a drink
I think you’re on the verge of sink-
ing when you tame the sea.

Interims are good for suckers
Feeling like they’re down on luck
And I’m not going to drown in my own tears.

I can’t ask you anymore
To be the one that I adore
Only when the time is right for me.
So lets just be." ~Kyle Forester


:) I can't wait to see the movie!

No comments: