Wednesday, June 02, 2010

brief...

...enlightenment...(esp. at minute 2:00 to the end)



"You must understand it, go into it, examine it, give your heart and your mind, with everything that you have, to find out a way of living differently. That depends on you, and not on someone else, because in this there is no teacher, no pupil; there is no leader; there is no guru; there is no Master, no Saviour. You yourself are the teacher and the pupil; you are the Master; you are the guru; you are the leader; you are everything. And to understand is to transform what is." ~JK

He's my new favorite - I don't know what to call him, as he would not like it if I called him a theologian, teacher, philosopher - so he is just my "favorite." :)

His words strike a spark in my thoughts. Something resonates, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe I'm not meant to.

Gears that haven't moved in a long time have begun to free themselves of the dust of random facts and theories collected on them thus far. Here's to wishing they will keep spinning with fresh insights.

No comments: