Monday, April 19, 2010

teriparatide

You'd think it's an exotic fish...but alas! It's a parathyroid hormone analog! :D

Okay - so. Fish. Me. Fish. Somewhat studious owner. Fish. Human face plastered against aquarium distracted by beauty. Fish. Post-exam blog update honoring fish. :)

I would seriously like to take this moment to thank my fish - Halley & Comet. Throughout my quest for medical knowledge this year they have had a profound impact on my level of distraction from any given set schedule of studying whilst at home. If they're bored, I'm there thinking of how bored they must be. If they're skittish, I'm right there egging them on. And yes, I have shamefully ventured as far as talking to them about neuronal circuits, bad bad alien bugs, and even human gonads. Hey...atleast my fish are SMART!

So right now I think they're thinking of the epic battle that will now take place:

Me versus the state of entropy in my apartment.

Until then, I have a secret meeting in the basement of my brain.

2 comments:

Boomer said...

Lol, this reminds me eerily of my second year when I had Benzie. It was finals weeks and that was the semester that Beth was moved out and in GR. I told Mike on the phone one night that Benzie probably knew as much about pharmacy as I did because I talked to him so much! ;)

shruts said...

all i'm going to say is - SEXY IN DA CLUUUBBBB ;)