Wednesday, June 04, 2008

GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





HOLY EFFS! They were MADE for it!

I'd say all my of-late hyperness is definitely well spent egging on the defiance of the Red Wings against some great teams they've played. I'm not saying they flew through it like a breeze - anything but! There have been SO many close calls and it just brings to light how I can't ever imagine how much strength, perseverance, and bloody talent it takes to get to the Stanley Cup Finals, much less WIN IT! Last night was SUPERB!!!! I've watched some of my best friends maul and get mauled out there in the rink, and one of them doesn't even wear a helmet (he's a daredevil this one)! When players don't wear their helmet ...I sort of freak out! I mean, I'll lay it out there...all the good ones are GOOD LOOKING...QUIT MESSING WITH THAT!

Aaaanywho. *shifty eyes* Fantastic season!!!! :D (but it doesn't end here)

I for one, seem to have NO coordination as of late. Last Sunday, I went running and sprained the CRAP out of my left ankle. Then, yesterday, I decided to take my bike around the citae ...and uh, ended up falling off it(don't ask how *more frantic shifty eyes*), and now I have a gargantuan stab wound on my palm. It was definitely one of those, "Oh shit, wtf is happening? JUST PRETEND LIKE YOU WANTED TO FALL OFF AND IT DOESN'T HURT, THEN SPEED THE HELL AWAY FROM THE SCENE" (which is what I did). O.o I just hope nobody saw me, b/c I'm thinking of running that same route soon and I don't want any "witnesses" going "LOOK! It's that girl who FELL OFF HER BIKE! *huh huh*"

So yeah. JOY! :) Can't live without it.

*edit*
John: "Sup, G?!"
Me: "G = Universal gravitational constant??"
John: "You dork"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I am totally with you on the Red Wings!! That was AWESOME!!!

shruts said...

psh YEAH! that game was KILLA BEEZ!!!! ..down to every sweet last second on the timer!