Sunday, June 29, 2008

Frisbeetarianism

The philosophy that when you die, your soul goes up on a roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin~UD)
You know how I always dream/dote upon going out into Space? I just realized, as someone inhabiting Earth, which is immersed in Space, I'm already there aren't I?!!

I'm just...too used to it, so I take it for granted. *sigh*

In that case, isn't Frisbeetarianism a valid belief? Is my soul really going to be stuck on the roof that is the Earth? Could I possibly imagine being limited forever to the specks of land that I've traveled for my entire life and possibly death/beyond? Damn, I should start a new religion:

Spacesauceruniversalfreedomnenlightenmentism!

What's yours? ;)

2 comments:

LicCARPILAGO said...

starwarianism!!!

that's mine.

shruts said...

haha, me encanta! :)