Sunday, June 22, 2008

the 2pm's

I woke up at 2p.m. today!!!!!!! :O

Jeez. I just looked at the clock and woke up with shock! But I had one of my tornado dreams again! :(

I'm in some city that my mind wants me to believe is the Zoo, except, apart from my house, nothing else looks familiar. At first, I'm at home with mom and dad, and I remember looking out at some terrace-like venue at 20 or so tornado's (they're pretty thin but fast swirling). I don't remember much more from that scene, but my parents and I get separated somehow, and I end up in the downtown area of the city with a whole bunch of random people. And there's tornado's literally EVERYWHERE...if I took a 360 degree turn, there would be 50 in each direction. Worst of all, it seems like the direction of street we're walking/running on leads to a conglomerate of newly-formed tornado's that end up becoming one MASSIVE tornado! By massive I mean GINORMOUS! I can see people get rattled/sucked up by smaller tornado's ahead of the big one right in front of me, so I decide to turn back. I end up running into a restaurant/pub which has a cellar. There's a young girl my age on top of a bunk bed (or something like it) and I sit with her. Pretty soon there's other young people joining me and her, all squished onto that small platform, and we sit and decide to play a board game (that's right, in the middle of a tornado passing over us). I don't know anyone, nor does it seem like there's anyone older than 30, or even 25, there. I remember wondering if my parents had the foresight to run into a restaurant's cellar like I did, and also recalling how upon my survival my dad would exclaim "You're a pretty smart girl, huh?!" (he often does this when I ASTOUND him with something he thinks I can't astound him with). When we ride it out, the next day we walk down the street and every single tree is uprooted, it's all gone...and the strangest thing of all, I remember seeing this railroad track on a long bridge crossing this street on which there are houses that move on tracks! And I think to myself "Man! I bet those rail-houses were effed!"

This time, probably the most intense feelings I had about this dream can be attributed to the sounds I heard of the tornado's. I ACTUALLY heard them sound like trains! It was the freakiest thing of all!!! I could probably pull a hundred analogies about what it all means...but damn, I'm clueless.

*sigh* Anywho, I woke up at 2p.m. I think my body's tired of waiting to get to med school. I think my mind is tired. Maybe my soul is too.

Sidenote:
Me: "There's a solar eclipse on August 1!"
John: "Wait, what happens during those?"
Me: "I think the Moon comes between the Sun and Earth."
John: "Nah, isn't that lunar eclipse? It could be Mars or something."
Me: "Mars is the 4th planet out John."
John: "No it isn't!"
*silence*
John: "Oh WAIT!!!!!"

:D *HAHA*

No comments: