Sunday, May 25, 2008

dx/dt



*sigh* I miss deriving. :P

BUT HOMAN! I got to see Panic! At the Disco, Phantom Planet (SO AMAZING! <3), The Hush Sound, and Motion City Soundtrack (*cough* not a fan of the last one) this Saturday! Ofcourse, this DID mean getting effin' TRAMPLED and MAULED by 14-year old CRAZY FEMALE HUMANS. But fear not!..The Shruts had it under control. *rocks out*

Memorable lyrix by Panic:

"Things have changed for me, and that’s okay
I feel the same, I’m on my way, and I say
Things have changed for me, and that’s okay" ~The Green Gentleman

"If all our life is but a dream
Fantastic posing greed
Then we should feed our jewelry to the sea
For diamonds do appear to be
Just like broken glass to me

Hey moon, please forget to fall down
Hey moon, don’t you go down
You are at the top of my lungs
Drawn to the ones who never yawn" ~Northern Downpour

"They sang, so our matching legs are marching clocks
And we’re all too small to talk to god
Yes, we’re all too smart to talk to god
Oh, we’re all too smart to talk to god" ~Behind the Sea

No comments: