Sunday, March 09, 2008

*mooooooo*


Sooo...I watched some surgeriez todee w/ Johnny boy. :) Laproscopic bowel resectomy and appendectomy, and placement of a metal nail for a tibial fracture. *hmm* Innerestins ay? ;)

Basically, we stood for 5 hours. O.o

Me: *converses during surgery* "Yeah, when I was in India...*blah blah*"
John: "Oh yea, and how many cows were around? Were they like roaming the OR?"
Me: "Absolutely, I think there were like 4 or 5. And a few stray dogs. I think one was under the operating table."

John: *looking at tibial replacement w/ nail*
Me: "I've seen a TKR"
John: "OH yea? I bet they just went 'namaste - all done'" *does namaste w/ hands & bows*
Me: "Ofcourse! And *indian accent* 'thangu forrr tha monee'" ;)

*while cutting dude open*
John: "OH BOY!"
*BOTH OF US STARE AT THE FAT*
Me: "Yeah, if anybody wants to go on a diet, they should definitely watch a surgery first."

Needless to say, it was standing for 5 hours, plus a WHOLE LOT OF FUN! :D

<3'in life.

No comments: