Tuesday, February 19, 2008

*fumes*

Day before yesterday, I went to a house-warming with my friend Lin. And, when I was walking out towards my car in the parking lot, a silver car was backing out, and it hit the back of my car. I screamed, and yelled and he just sped away.

It was too dark to observe the license plate number. *flails* But fortunately, I looked at the back and there were no dents or scratches.

Today, I went to the post office to mail something, and it was really crowded so I parked in the only vacant spot (and it was at the end of the lot next to the thru-way). I came back to pick up dad from his office, and OMG, there's like a 1 inch gaping separation between the body and bumper on the right back side of my car! AND, there's like a bajillion huge scratches, and a small chunk of the right tail-light is missing!

WHAT THE HELL!

Seriously! I freaked out that I may not have seen the previous incident more carefully, but looking at it now, you'd think I'd NOTICE that HUGE GAPING SPACE!!! And OH MY GOD! Is this how humans work? Someone else's property matters shit compared to our own doesn't it?! Is that how we want to live? Isn't it how we live?!!!

WHY IS THIS HOW WE LIVE?!

WHY can't we be honest? Responsible for our own acitons?! KINDER?!!!!!!!

WHY DO THERE HAVE TO BE 1000 BAD people for every GOOD one?!

Please...PLEASE. If you EVER hit someone else's car without them knowing, or do anything as vile and indecent as drive away from the scene, please reconsider your selfishness, and how, BECAUSE OF SUCH BEHAVIOUR OUR WORLD IS AS IT IS!

*angry*

No comments: