Sunday, January 06, 2008

you 2

Hi! Hooola! Heylo! Namaste! :)

I know a lot of my recent posts have been inspirational quotations, and wonderful music lyrics and videos...not much "content" has been sprawled out for the world to know about me. It's only because I'm in a state where I'm taking everything in. You know..all that philosophical "breathing in" is occurring.

I've grown up a lot. I'm not saying I've "grown up" but I'm definitely more aware of my responsibilities in my own life. I'm surprisingly not as big a spendthrift as I thought I'd be in relation to finances (except for paying oh about a BILLION dollars in secondary application fees *flails inside parenthesis*). I still haven't lost myself in the conundrum that is our "real world." I'm sure I get all confused and frustrated at all the choices and decisions that face me, but I make them eh? And that's saying something. I'm making my own choices! And I'm taking full responsibility for them! It sure as heck is not easy, and I've tripped over myself so many times it's uncountable. (I blame this on the ice *looks of innocence*)

Apart from the above philosophical jazz, the new year could NOT have started off any better! I had SUCH a blast! I got to walk across frozen lakes, and sleep over cuddled with certain best friends. On top of that, the bestest of them all blew my socks off...I couldn't believe she was in front of me so soon that I almost kept pinching myself to make sure she was real (this is AFTER I peed my pants). And OFCOURSE in all the excitement I was bound to forget something (you know what it is *winks*). And noow..I'm sick..sad, but also JOYOUS! Do you KNOW how wondrous it is to be sick? My mom and dad absolutely freak out about me, and the past weekend was, although quite miserable in terms of physical fitness, the most relaxing one I've had in a long long time! :)

Ironically (and maybe a bit impossibly), all of this "breathing in" also takes my breath away.

So I say unto you:

"It's a beautiful day,
the sky falls And you feel like
it's a beautiful day,
Don’t let it get away" ~U2

Just....don't let it get away. :)

No comments: