Monday, January 28, 2008

imbibed w/ randomnees

Uhm, in thinking about the title of this post, I wondered if there was a noun-version of the verb "to imbibe." I really wanted it to be a noun, so that my title would be free of the erring appearance of "w/." Perhaps, "Random Imbibuations?" "Random Imbues?" "Random Imbibewbs?" ..(that sounds like boobs - NEVERMIND) *shifty eyes* O.o

DUDES! I just looked it up in the dictionary, and the official noun is: *bada pow*

"IMBIBITION"

uh..

Aanywho, if you can't really tell I saw the Science of Sleep the other day. It was gorgeously hilarious! :P Let's enjoy:

Stéfane:
Tonight I'll show you how dreams are prepared - love, friendships, relationships...All those ships.

Stéphanie: Distraction is an obstruction for the construction.

Stephane: [Shows 3-D glasses] You can see real life in 3-D.
Stéphanie: Isn't life already in 3-D?
Stephane: Yeah but, come on.

Stephane: It's like touching your penis with your left hand.
Stéphanie: I don't have a penis.
Stephane: But you have a left hand.

Stéphanie: How's your head?
Stephane: It's okay. It's not normal though...
Stéphanie: It's never going to be.

And my favorite:
Stefane: P. S. R. Parallel Synchronized Randomness. An interesting brain rarity and our subject for today. Two people walk in opposite directions at the same time and then they make the same decision at the same time. Then they correct it, and then they correct it, and then they correct it, and then they correct it, and then they correct it. Basically, in a mathematical world these two little guys will stay looped for the end of time. The brain is the most complex thing in the universe and it's right behind the nose. [plays drums] Fascinating!

*haha* Have you ever experienced PSR? I know I have...I do..ALL THE TIME!

Oh, and my coworker Brian thinks that with chocolate, I'm like a hummingbird. "Was that blur Shruti?" *does funny hand movement depicting hummingbird movements*



And, BLOODY HELL! It's RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go roll in some gorgeous snow-mud now! :D *SQWEEEEEEEEEEE*

EDIT: It's "NUCLEAR"..not NUCULAR!!!!! *flails*

MORE EDITS:
Chris: Testicals.....haha
Me: HAHA
sounds like an exam
oh crap, i have testicals tomorrow
*smacks forehead*
gotta study.... *sheepish*

No comments: