Friday, December 14, 2007

here i stand...


I sometimes stand here, on this small Earth,
And I am all alone.
It is pristine -
The silence.

I sometimes am here, in the middle of the Universe,
And I am not alone anymore.
It is mesmerizing -
The lights.

I sometimes am here, nowhere,
And I am complete.
It is dark.
The wholeness of nothing.



~me :)

**********************

I wrote that..just on a whim..right now. :D

It's freakin' copyrighted! So don't you DARE steal it without my permission! Or my wholeness will track you down and shin-kick you...and if you ain' been shin kicked by me yet...lemme tell ya..you got something coming for you. *grr*

Ok i'll stop being mean now. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! You are so talented Shruti :) Yes, I know, you didn't know I was still alive ... but here I am reading your blogger :)

shruts said...

hahaha...thanks kate! :D

i'm not THAT talented..*blushes*

i just think of that kind of stuff all the time..it inspires me. :)

*luvs*

Boomer said...

Don't be modest Shruti. I know you can cure cancer. JUST ADMIT IT.

shruts said...

you know, as well as I, that it's biochemically almost impossible :$