Monday, October 22, 2007

:O *excited horrification*

ok, so I sent a bunch of you this message:

HOLY ****, I WANT TO DO THIS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7049002.stm

meaning..I want to build and launch my own sputnik! but the only thing i have is motivation, and maybe SOME knowledge (maaybe)...do you peeps know any friends of intellectual caliber and drive to help me build this thang?! like, i'm pretty serious about this! i love space, it's an insatiable passion! i'd definitely be willing to get down on this on weekends and after work! :)

also, any additional ideas would also help a ton. if any of you have materials that could help and know i'll see you soon, then please let me know!

*super excited*

*HAhA* I read Slashdot's comments on building your own Sputnik..and I realize it's harder than what BBC claims it to be! *DAMN IT ALL TO HELL* Maybe like GRAAADUALLY, over hundreds of years I can build this thing on my own, orrr..maybe I'd rather build MY OWN spacecraft to fly around in! That'd be worth more eh? And useful for ...spatial exploration!


ummm...AWLSO! I had SUCH a blast this past weekend! OH 'EM GEE!!!! Esp. last night, I went to this Haunted House (44 acre sort of 'haunted theme park') at *um* *struggles to remember location* NILES!!! right...at Niles, MI! You peoples should DEFINITELY check it out...it scared the BUH-JEEEZESUS out of me! I was screaming, falling over, and dying with laughter ALL AT THE SAME TIME! For me..that's QUITE the site to see! *haha* Ask Lin and Dustin..they had 'visual proof.' :D They had like a magic show, which was really sorta creepy b/c I was a participant. *shifty eyes* And a maze, in which we got lost for literally 45-50 minutes before Lin *genius* figured the way out (and it was like 2 inches away from the FIRST time we attempted that side of the maze). *so obvious* But after the maze was this claustrophobia house with pressurized balloons on both sides..i mean it was like SUFFOCATING..and you had to go through it to continue. We liked it so much we went back and forth a couple times..just to understand how the whole non-oxygen thing works. ;) *giggles*

And on the way there there were like 50 BAJILLION MONSTERS...and you know how they pick on the ones that are most scared? WELLLLL...that was ME! *woops* So I LITERALLY RAN THROUGH that whole section, I pushed Dustin and Lin aside all like "RUUUN!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! SAAAAVE YOSELFFF!!!!!!!!!"

*cough* I'm worth seeing scared poopless. :) And they won't even like STOP once they see how horrified you are..they'll STALK you! In the beginning, I got scared like 10 times by this guy dressed as a monster w/ an ax, and the 11th time I just turned around and was like, "You know what buddy? Could you mind your own biness or am I going to have to eat your brains? I'm trying to get scared here, and you're just ruining the mood!" *HAHAHA* I was proud of myself. I stood up against costume-induced fear! *woot* But I still mutilated both Dustin and Lin's hands to hell and beyond. *yikes*

OH MAN...THE GOOOOD TAIMES! :D So now, I'm going to have to try out the "scariest" place in michigan, just to see if I could survive it you know? I think I would..ummm..if Lin and Dustin were there..for sure! :)

3 comments:

Chelicerael said...

Boys and girls, word of advice: Don't wear flip flops to the Haunted Theme Park!
It was funny though when Shruti tripped herself up (GHOST TRIP!) while trying to escape from the army guy monster with the axe. He tried to catch her but was too late. He just ended up in a halfway hunch and moaning "scarily" to save himself. har har har.

And when Shruti wanted to "scare" the monster hiding around the corner, and started screaming when she made it rounded said dark corner. Suddenly, he popped out of the gloom and went "BAAAHH!!" Scaring the bejezus out of her. He said "nice try".

The haunted hayride was really cool slash dangerous. I was almost hit a few times by flying objects, and sprayed once by a serpent monster. I really thought the chainsaw dude springing from the shack was going to hit me with the chainsaw! I'm small and worry people don't see me.

shruts said...

HAHA...Lin..you crack me UP!

Boomer said...

OH MY GEEZ. Everything you say is hilarious Shruti. Friggin' EVERYTHING!