Wednesday, August 22, 2007

*bzzzzz* *SPLOTCH!!!*

*SQUIRSH SQUIRSH SQUIRSH* *EEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHHH*

That's what it sounded like..and lOOked like! *aa* I was driving down Howard, lost in Shruti thoughts, and this HUGE green bug just went to heaven right on my windshield. Like I literally saw it flying in happily, and the next moment all it's happy thoughts were splayed out as guts and poop that it ..pooped out b/c it was nervous it was going to die or something! *haha* I know..ew. But it's remains are displayed on my car, for all other insect dudes to pay homage and never come in front of a Shruti-driving-car-in-deep-thought moment. And then after that I didn't even look at the road b/c I was staring at its gooey yellow-green lifelessness a mile long in every direction SHOCKED that I'd just taken an innocent life.

OH! The consequences of being human! *flails* I sort of secretly feel like that bug is me though sometimes..I'm the happy widdle bug, and the MCAT just comes and HITS me..and I go *SPLOTCH*. And then the MCAT goes..*EEEECCCCHHHH* *haha*

Anywho, I apologize to the spirit of this bug that I so viciously mutilated. It was a very dramatic moment in my life actually..like I ACTUALLY SAW it ALIVE one nanosecond, and then within the next picosecond it was torn apart like a dying star! I even might have caught it's head flying off all confused at where the rest of the body had ended up (in a million pieces on the windshield wondering where the head was off to).

Ok I'll shut up about this dying moment now. *heh* It was just about the most exciting moment I've come to experience of late.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that if you hit a firefly at night then their guts glow on your windshield for a few minutes??

shruts said...

wow! i bet that experience would be even more enlightening! get it? enlightening?! *muhaha* *evil grin* *devil horns pop out*

Unknown said...

Geeze, that second paragraph had me erupt in laughter with your sound effects, so much so that I... I spit on my monitor as it happened.

/shame

shruts said...

haha..ew...all that levoska dna! *eek*