Saturday, March 31, 2007

aafta' fifty gazillion years! :o

*wicke'* I'm done basking in sorrow! :D ..well, the baskage might return occasionally, but I'm definitely recovering from the wake up call.

Pramod is officially an MS now! OMG...that's frikkin' HUGE! He's my buddy at the lab who worked for so long in engineering, and so knew absolutely NOTHING of biochemistry. He got pretty tore up in his first few committee reviews and presentations..but he's finally perfected himself as a scientist in biochemistry. That is an incredible feat. Dr. S2 and the committee members were praising his Thesis, and presentation. I helped. *beams selfishly with pride* ;)

*sighs with major swoonage*

Also, for those of you who don't already know, (I suppose I should announce this SOMETIME before it becomes one of those "o, it was something I got in high school but isn't relevant in my life anymore really..") I am the Presidential Scholar for the Department of Biological Sciences at WMU!!!!!!! How sa-weet is that huh?! *punk sign* AND...AND...The Spanish department is awarding me with something as well as an exceptional senior in their departement!!! :D :D :D

*I rule*

...haha. I'm excited. I mean there's a limit to being sad. You can't do it all the time, because then you ruin yourself, and wonderful viruses linger around you basking in joy upon reaching your lymph nodes..or is that sorrow for them when they're presented to B and T cells? *ponders* Yea, I got so sad, some happy virus inhabited my being for about two weeks..I'm on antibacterials right now to avoid opportunistic damn pathogens! *holds up antibacterial sword* *grr*

My point is..let us all be happy, and realize that our true potential is not the money we have, not the things we own, not the clothes we wear and not even who we choose to look up to. Our true potential is within ourselves, and this is most realized in the present moment..NOW. Soooo...what're you doing RIGHT NOW SLAACKER?!!!

Get to it! :)

6 comments:

Boomer said...

*swoons*

It's good to have my Shruti back. I missed her an awful lot.

:-*

shruts said...

:* *makes out with you*

Anonymous said...

Yeayyyy!!! *waves* missed you!

shruts said...

haha *waves back* :D

Boomer said...

*trips you*

shruts said...

:o

*is caught off guard* :o

*is SHOCKED at such hostile behaviour* :o