Sunday, February 04, 2007

*blizzard attack!* :&

Well hello there ye who are warm and cozy!!! *not me* :(

It's been BLIZZARDING here for the past two friggin' days straight!! OMG..I didn't even know the meaning of that word until it happned!! And its happening..is NOT fun. On friday we went to get some groceries (as usual) and it was PACKED with people scrambling to get food! Like dudes! The world is NOT ending! ..yet.

And then, I sat on my little couch staring all day out of the window..actually staring every two minutes, becoming HORRIFIED at the horrendousness of the snowy blizzard attacking my driveway (which I gaped at open-mouthed b/c it would ALL have to be shoveled *brr*) Then in between those mahvelous blizzard-infested minutes, I'd watch movies cozily cuddled up in my comforter with delicious WARM SPICY indian food!!! *swoons*

If most of ye hate indian food, you know, I'm quite alright with it. But there's one thing it is good for...blizzarding days yo! ;) Trust me..I have experience. However, I think I gained 10 pounds over the last 42 hours. *woops*

Anywho, I thought I'd leave with a snowy reminder..that even though it's blizzarding here..life still moveth on. *chum*

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening

Whose woods these are I think I know.
His house is in the village though;
He will not see me stopping here
To watch his woods fill up with snow.

My little horse must think it queer
To stop without a farmhouse near
Between the woods and frozen lake
The darkest evening of the year.

He gives his harness bells a shake
To ask if there is some mistake.
The only other sound's the sweep
Of easy wind and downy flake.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

-Robert Frost (my pal) ;)

*stay warm peoples of michigan!* to all the rest: *is jealous*

10 comments:

Boomer said...

I'm lonely and I've been stuck up here forever. :( I'm not even sure when I'll be back down. I wish I had a car.

shruts said...

:( you coming down next weekend?! how'd the test go?!

Boomer said...

I'm not sure how the test went--the grades STILL haven't been posted yet. *irritated* But I feel like I did good.

I'm not sure if I can go home this weekend. I doubt it. Mike works Friday night so he can't come and get me, and my friend Beth isn't going home, so she can't take me. *sad face*

shruts said...

aw dude..sandhya's birthday was last friday, and jean's is tomorrow..so we might go to chicago this weekend to celebrate, BUT if that does NOT happen...i shall try my best to come up there and visit you! :D (b/c believe it or not..all this frigidity has got my ATP supplies frozen like antarctica! *curses*)

Boomer said...

Well, don't make or break any plans yet--I won't know for sure what's going on until later this week. But of course I would more than love a visit from you, if it works out that way. ;)

shruts said...

:D *pleasant smile*

correction..*friggin' HUGE smile*

Anonymous said...

wrong answer!
my birthday is not tomorrow....

:)

shruts said...

Feb 6 right?! or is it Feb 8! :o

*is MASSIVELY confused*

shruts said...

Jean, I miss you! *sobs* And it'd better be feb. 9, that is my last guess. *waits in anticipation*

Anonymous said...

wrong wrong wrong....
It's someone's birthday too (hint: a president!)