Thursday, December 14, 2006

*tip-sae*

...not really ;)
But, O my dearest goodness!

I am FINALLY DONE! The last few months have been SO trying! I felt like the ENTIRE time my feet walked around automatically, my hand scribbled notes furiously, and my brain fell off planet earth! *looks at it squished on planet Zarquon* (and its a mess)

I'm going to be 21 on Sunday!!! *eee* also, *pees pants*
I'm soooo excited, but kind of totally freaked out about this..I mean, it means i've got to grow up....pretty soon! *damn* All that responsibility in my hands! And I have NO CLUE what's going to happen on that day! *contemplates* *trembles*

O man, it has been so marvelous to NOT have school for a change. I got SO bored that I actually had a conversation with my labmate Dave Ruff about his and my definition of God. I think I confused him real well. :) But seriously, I haven't thought about stuff like that since man was created! *pun intended* And then, as if some Noodly Appendage blessed my phone...AMANDA CALLED!!! I had a massively huge bout of salivation. O man. It was soo good to hear her voice! That seemed like it hadn't happened since man was created either. *pun intended, again* And the next day, today, I woke my 'mature' butt up, dropped dad for a wicked load of meetings, and got my drivers license renewed. But o dear goodness, they just HAD to not tell me that it required taking the picture again, so my face looks like it's been mobbed by five thugs 1000lbs each, and my hair as if I rubbed it on a balloon, and my neck...well, the picture is so messed up its just my face. Damn those Secretary of State license controllers...I LIKED my old picture! *frowns* But I HAVE been called 'hot' TWICE this week! :) *heh* (I guess that's pretty uplifting..not) :) And THEN my gorgeous labmates signed this really cute card for me, saying how I should get drunk or that I should try a 'real' PiƱa Colada. (except for Dave Ruff, he went all "don't get drunk" on me) *haha* And they had a candle holder for me! *ee* And Jean got me the most ADORABLE little koala-bear adornment doo-dah for my car! I've been in love with those also since man was created, and am glad that one was finally created for me. :D

*wow..* That was quite a 'when man was created' rampage.

I'm SO happy. I am so happy to have the friends that I do. I love each and every one of them, and I thank he/she/it who created man to have blessed me with these wierdo's and nerds, because without them, I wouldn't be one myself. ;D

I LOVE YOU GUYS LIKE...um, LIKE A PROTON LOVES AN ELECTRON ?!

No comments: