Wednesday, December 06, 2006

11! *AA* *dies..i mean..*is born*

Ok ok..I know 10's more exciting than 11, but my birthday is officially 11 days away! *pees pants*

I'm so confused. SO CONFUSED! It's been amazing. I'm at some strange point at my life where i'm experiencing every possible feeling I can feel, all within the last semester. I've felt happy, sad, funky, mad, confident, totally depressed, crazy (but thats natural), and sane, and...um, if i listed them all I'd be dead..and wouldn't get to celebrate my birthday. ;)

I'm so proud of who I am, because I know I'm smart, funny, and not too ugly, and a lot more sane that other girls my age. I'm cultured, perhaps what I'm MOST proud of, because that way I'm open to so many different points of view, but can still defend my own. I also really like that I'm curious, and even that I don't know who I am or what I want to do in the future. If I did, I'd have nothing to live for. I have double-handedly (yes, people have TWO hands) made it through this ridiculous semester (almost over), and hopefully I'll grow a third arm this weekend to help me on the finals. *prays to the God of Arms*

I've also fallen in love, with the SAME dude, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again! *AA* I hate him one day, and love him the next. *eesh* But I'm glad to be experiencing it, otherwise I'll never know what love feels like! :D (On a similar note, I'm really confused about when dudes flirt with you and you don't really know how to react..any suggestions would be HIGHLY appreciated!)

Um, what else? O ..ofcourse, *drones* I love my friends and my family. This has been the first time that I've experienced SOME form of 'tension' or 'argument' with each and every one of my friends (and mom and dad), and I'm glad for it, otherwise our friendship would never know how to withhold itself in tough times and how to forgive and forget.

I have no clue what awaits me next (hopefully, a more 'mature' sounding voice would help). I can't wait to get done with college, to get DONE WITH WESTERN! *ugh* Done with my gazillion degrees, my research project and see it PUBLISHED somewhere! Leave to go to med school and start all over again! Except there's like this HUMONGOUS gap between when I graduate and when med school starts, and I have NO CLUE WHAT TO DO!!! *aa* *waits patiently to be touched by the Speghetti Monster's noodly appendage and enlighten me*

*EEEE* Can't wait for it all to begin! Actually..*epiphany* it already has! :D *skips away joyously*

SIDENOTE: For those of you who know me, know this: NEVER, EVER take my chocolate deserts! I am in love with chocolate, and get immensely jealous to see it give pleasure to someone else but me.

No comments: