Thursday, November 09, 2006

o my dear god...life rules!

Essani: "We (Eversole and himself) are God. And God is never wrong."

"I will tell you this joke. There was a woman who suffered a terrible accident and had a near death experience. She saw God and asked him 'Am I going to die?' God: 'No, you still have 40 years, 8 months and 13 days to live.' The woman recovers, and thinks 'Wow, I have SO long to live!' So she gets her nose did, and boobs implanted, and after tons of surgeries she walks out of a final nose-job looking hot and sassy. She gets into another accident, and dies. When she encounters God she asks him 'You said I had so much time, so why am I dead?' God: 'O! I'm sorry...I didn't recognize you!'"

:) The dude cracks me up! *HAHA*

Other than all that bajagaloop...Swapna definitely FLOODED the entire one half of the fourth floor including her lab at Haenicke today!!!! Holy shit.

There was a leak in the tap and a slip of paper was blocking the drain, so the water poured out of the sink, all over their lab and out into the hallway. So me, being the greatest 'go to person' for such gorgeous emergencies scoured all the labs to find squeejy mops (reminds me of Rossbach's 'skveez') and we spent two entire hours mopping up the floor! It looked GORGEOUS after, and then we raced eachother all across the Haenicke hallway! SO MUCH FUN! I got a tear in my skirt. I know... *scandalous* AND the funniest of it all was watching Pramod catwalking, the Nerve Gas Bomb farting, and Sandhya wearing the most gorgeous perfume ever known to exist!

O man...tonight was truly glorious! I laughed until my stomach hurt, until my eyes watered, until my teeth were clenched in breathless happiness. It's been a really long time since that happened.

*skips away*

2 comments:

Boomer said...

Haha, I think it's awesome that you swear now. I've completely ruined you. :)

I miss you--hope I get to see you this weekend!!

XOXO

shruts said...

:D :D :D :D :D

*EEEEEEEEE*